Manually Adding a Recipient
- After selecting the option to add information manually, you will be asked to fill out the address of where the payment should be mailed.
NOTE: All of the information on this screen should be related to the business you are paying, such as address, phone and email.
- On the next screen select the category this recipient falls under
- Once completed, click “Next: Confirm Recipient” which will take you to the final review screen.
- Review the information to ensure that everything is accurate.
- To make a correction, click “Edit” in the related section.
- You can also add a nickname for the recipient, such as “Rent”, by clicking “Add a Nickname”.
- Once you’re done reviewing the information and it is all correct, then click “Save”.