If you cannot edit or delete a card that’s saved to your account, it may have been used to set up future or recurring payment schedules. You’ll need to update all the payment schedules associated with this card by selecting a new one in order to edit its information or delete it from your account.
Articles in this section
- Learn About Supported Payment Types by Card Brand on Plastiq
- Visa Personal Card Changes
- How do I add a card?
- Payment Restrictions for Capital One Cards
- Payment Restrictions for U.S. Bank Credit Cards
- What is Masterpass and how do I use it?
- Accessing the Card Drawer
- Select a Card for your Payment
- Editing a Card
- Can I split a payment on multiple cards?