Plastiq requires all registered members to confirm their email address before they can submit a payment. This helps keep your account secure and allows us to provide you with the best support possible if you ever need assistance. You will not be able to make a payment until you confirm your account so please check your email so you can confirm your account.
Articles in this section
- How to Reset Your Password
- Account Verification
- How do I gain access to ACH and wire payments?
- Why do I need to confirm my email?
- Close Your Plastiq Account
- Logging Out
- Account Lockout
- How do I enable 2-Step Authentication on my account?
- How do I sign in using 2-Step Authentication?
- What is my Security PIN?