The rewards and referrals section of your Plastiq account provides details regarding your fee-free dollar (FFD) activity. To find this section, click on the person icon on the top-right corner of the screen after you have logged in to your account. Then select “Rewards & Referrals”.
- Your current FFD balance (the amount of fee-free dollars available for use) is shown in green.
- Right below the balance, you can see when your FFDs are set to expire.
- The number of FFDs you’ve earned to date is seen in grey.
- Your referral link is also located in this section when you click on "Refer Friends, Pay Less Fees".
- The history of all your FFD-related transactions are shown below. In green are all the transactions where you’ve earned FFDs, while those in orange are where you’ve spent your FFDs.