- To add your first card, click on the blue card in the top left corner. This will open up the card drawer.
- Fill out your card information, including card number, expiration, CSC, the name on the card and billing information.
- Once you’ve filled out your card details, click the “Save Card” button. Since this is the first card you’re adding, it will by default be placed under “Currently Using”.
- To add another card, click “Add New Card” and fill out the information as you did with your first card
If you are getting the following message:
"Oops! There was a problem adding your card: Your card was not validated properly."
Please follow the steps below to correct the issue right away.
- Re-enter the card number as it could be mistyped
- Re-enter the Exp date and CSC as it could be mistyped
- Re-enter the postal/zip code as it needs to match what the bank has on file. So if you recently moved, make sure you update it with your card issuer.
- If all these options failed, please call your card issuer as they could be declining our auth and will need to remove any blocks before it can get added.