Adding your preferred card to your Plastiq account can be done at anytime by clicking on the blue card in the top left corner or when your are making a payment. All information is stored with 256-bit encryption and can be edited or deleted at any time.
- Fill out your card information, including card number, expiration, CSC, the name on the card and billing information.
- Once you’ve filled out your card details, click the “Save Card” button.
- Re-enter the card number with no spaces as it could be mistyped.
- Re-enter the expiration date and CSC as it could be mistyped.
- Re-enter the postal/zip code as it needs to match what the bank has on file. If you recently moved, make sure you update it with your card issuer.
- If all these options fail, please call your card issuer as they could be declining the authorization and will need to remove any blocks before it can get added.