AutoPay is a feature which allows your business to get paid by your customers at your request. To get paid, you initiate a transaction through Plastiq’s Business Portal, which is secure and PCI-compliant. Your customers must have Plastiq accounts and give their permission.
Here is how to get paid with AutoPay:
- Contact our Business Team. We require a short questionnaire and some additional documentation before we can approve you for this feature.
- Invite your customers to enroll. In the Business Portal you can easily send invitations individually or in bulk by entering your customer’s email address.
- Plastiq will contact your customer with information about how to enroll in AutoPay. They will provide their payment details and authorize Plastiq to make payments upon your request.
- When your customer has enrolled, you will receive a notification and must then approve of their enrollment.
- When payment is due to you, simply click on the customer's name in the Business Portal, enter the amount due and a brief explanation, and click "Submit". You also can request multiple payments at once with our Bulk Processing feature.
If you have any additional questions about AutoPay, please contact our Business Team.