Plastiq is a first-of-its-kind online payment service that enables its members to use the credit & debit cards already in their wallets to make any payment, regardless of recipient acceptance. Unlike other solutions, Plastiq processes card payments and sends them in a form that recipients already accept, either via electronic bank transfer or check. Recipients do not need a Plastiq account to accept card payments submitted through our service.
Articles in this section
- How do my customers turn on AutoPay?
- What is Plastiq?
- AutoPay Bulk update format issue
- How do I view the Status Report for a bulk payment job?
- How do I cancel a scheduled bulk payment job?
- How do I process bulk payments with AutoPay?
- I did not invite a customer to AutoPay but they are in my Pending Enrollments. How did this happen?
- What happens if I get an error when trying to process bulk payments?
- Where can I enter my customer's card information?
- How do I un-enroll a customer from AutoPay?