What is Masterpass?
Masterpass enables you to store and manage payment, shipping, and loyalty program information in your Masterpass Wallet. By adding your Masterpass Wallet to your Plastiq account, you are able to quickly and seamlessly submit payments without needing to re-enter payment details.
Can I add any card to my Masterpass account?
Yes, you can add any major credit or debit card to your account for purchases online and in apps.
Is Masterpass safe to use?
Your Masterpass account comes with multi-tiered security to help keep your information private. Masterpass is the only digital wallet from Mastercard, so you can shop with confidence.
Where can I use Masterpass today?
You can use Masterpass online or in-app wherever you see the Masterpass button; look for the contactless symbol at checkout when you are in-store.
Are there any additional fees when using the Masterpass service?
There are no additional fees or charges to use Masterpass. If you receive notifications about your account by text message, you may incur standard messaging fees from your mobile phone carrier.
Unable to find an answer to your question and require further assistance?
Please contact Masterpass Support by calling toll-free at 1-888-327-2943 or 1-636-722-6270.
How do I add my Masterpass Wallet?
- Navigate to the card drawer by clicking on a card you have added in the top left corner of your Plastiq account. If you have not added a card, click “Add your first card”.
- Above the card icon, select “More Ways to Add”.
- Then, click “Add a Card from Masterpass”.
- From here, linking your Masterpass Wallet means Plastiq will store your payment card data for future payments with Plastiq.
- You are then taken to securely sign into your Masterpass account. If at anytime you would like to return to your Plastiq account, click “Return to Plastiq” in the upper right corner.
- If you do not have a Masterpass login and would like to sign up to store your payment cards, please click here to be directed to Masterpass.
- Sign into your Masterpass account and review the card(s) you would like to store. You have the opportunity to add cards and review billing and shipping address details here as well.
- Once your card details are confirmed, click “Continue”.
- Congratulations, your selected card is now saved to your Plastiq account with your Masterpass Wallet.
- In the card drawer, all cards stored using Masterpass will be labeled.
- To make a payment using your card on Masterpass, follow the steps to add or select a recipient and enter the payment details.
- On the payment review screen, confirm the card you are using has the Masterpass logo under the card details.
- Then, submit your payment.