This help article is intended for customers who participated in or were notified about a Masterpass-related promotion prior to May 25, 2018.
Due to the high demand for the promotion, conducted in partnership with Mastercard, the promotion has been updated:
Starting June 1, 2018, the promotion will apply to any bill or invoice, up to a maximum of $250 each, instead of $500.
- If you have already scheduled payments when the promotion applied to any bill or invoice, up to a maximum of $500, we will still honor the promotional fee applied to those payments.
- Please note that editing these scheduled payments will result in a loss of the promotional fee.
- If you did not participate in the promotion, you can still have it applied to any bill or invoice, up to a maximum of $500, so long as you submit or schedule the payment before June 1, 2018.
To qualify for the original promotion or the updated one, you must:
- Use a Mastercard in Masterpass for the payments (read here on how to add a Mastercard in Masterpass to your Plastiq account).
- The payments’ delivery date must be before or on September 30, 2018.
- There is no minimum or maximum amount required for the transaction. If the amount is over $500, you will incur a Plastiq fee on the difference over $500.
- If you have signed up with a referral code, you will need to hit the required minimum of $500 in successful payments and receive the fee-free dollar credit in order to be eligible for this promotion.
Please note that your card must be successfully billed by Plastiq and remain in good standing to qualify for a promotional credit. The promotional credit is non-transferable and may not be sold or bartered. Promotion subject to change or cancellation at any time. Offer may be revoked at any time for any reason by Plastiq. Offer void where prohibited by law.