This article is intended only for eligible Barclays cardholders. These cardholders have been notified through email.
In some instances, the referral ID you entered may not be eligible or may already be registered. Please note, the referral ID needed to register for your Plastiq account is found in the email you received from your card issuer. Listed below are some of the possible instances and courses of action:
- My email is not eligible.
- The Barclays promotion is eligible for new Plastiq users who received the email from their card issuer. If you have an existing Plastiq account, please sign in here. Plastiq is unable to apply your referral ID to your existing Plastiq account. If you have any questions, please contact the number on the back of your card.
- My referral ID has already been claimed.
- If the referral ID you entered has already been claimed, we suggest confirming with any other authorized users on your card. A referral ID may only be applied to a Plastiq account once, therefore multiple Plastiq accounts may not be created. If you do not have any other authorized users on your account, please contact the number on the back of your card.
- My referral ID is not eligible.
- Only Barclays cardholders who received an email from their card issuer are eligible for this promotion. The referral ID is found in the email received. If you have any questions about your qualification or card, please contact the number on the back your card.
If you do not see your question listed, we recommend first confirming your referral ID is entered correctly from the email you received. Plastiq does not have visibility into cardholder accounts and associated referral IDs. For information on how to register for your Plastiq account, please read here. If the issue persists, please contact the number on the back of your card.