Adding your qualifying Barclays card to your Plastiq account can be done at any time by clicking on the grey card in the top left corner or when you are making a payment. All information is stored with 256-bit encryption and can be edited or deleted at any time.
- Fill out your card information, including card number, expiration, CSC, the name on the card and billing information. Only the following 8 credit cards qualify for this promotion:
- AAdvantage® Aviator® Business World Mastercard®
- Frontier Airlines Business Mastercard®
- Hawaiian Airlines® Business Mastercard®
- JetBlue Business Card
- Barclaycard Arrival® Mastercard®
- Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard®
- Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard®
- Uber Visa Card
- Once you’ve filled out your card details, click the “Save Card” button.
NOTE: If you receive the message: "Oops! There was a problem adding your card: Your card was not validated properly”, please follow the steps below to correct the issue:
- Re-enter the card number with no spaces as it could be mistyped.
- Re-enter the expiration date and CSC as it could be mistyped.
- Re-enter the postal/zip code as it needs to match what the bank has on file. If you recently moved, make sure you update it with your card issuer.
- If all these options fail, please call your card issuer as they could be declining the authorization and will need to remove any blocks before it can get added.