This article is intended only for Barclays cardholders who have received an email.
Plastiq is simply bill pay with benefits, powered by card. Plastiq is the only way to maximize your cash on hand by allowing you to put virtually any expense on your credit card. Pay rent, taxes, even business supplies, to skyrocket your rewards, simplify payments and use your working capital in the ways that make the most sense for you.
Plastiq enables you to use the credit and debit cards already in your wallet to make payments, regardless of recipient acceptance. Unlike other solutions, Plastiq processes card payments and sends them in a form that recipients already accept, either via electronic bank transfer or check. Recipients do not need a Plastiq account to accept card payments submitted through our service.
Here’s how it works:
- Enter your recipient & amount.
- Create your Plastiq account then enter recipient information, payment amount, and your Barclays card.
- Plastiq charges your card.
- Plastiq charges a 2.5% Plastiq fee per transaction.
- Recipient receives payment.
- Your recipient received their check or bank transfer, without needing to sign up with Plastiq.
Three articles to help you get started are:
If you have any questions regarding Plastiq, please reach out to our support team here. If you have questions about your Barclays card, the email you received from your card issuer or your referral ID, please contact the number on the back of your card.