To begin paying your chosen recipient by US domestic wire transfer with your preferred card, please make sure your account has been successfully verified.
1. After your account has been verified, click “Add New Recipient” and enter the name of the business or organization you are paying. Next, select the country you’d like to pay from the drop down (note: if you’d like to make a payment to a country not listed, please send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Select USD wire as the delivery method.
3. Enter the wire instructions / beneficiary details.
4. Enter the contact details of your recipient, including:
- Name, email and phone number
- Primary address details including street, city, state and zipcode.
5. Next, please tell us a little more about your relationship with your recipient by selecting the most appropriate answer in the drop-down to these questions:
- How long have you worked with this vendor?
- How frequently do you pay this vendor?
- What services does this vendor provide?
6. Then, review the information provided and save your recipient. Once your recipient is saved successfully, follow the steps to enter your payment information.