After subscribing to the Plastiq Payroll Integration within the ADP Marketplace, you will sign into Plastiq with your ADP credentials via SSO (single sign-on). From there the following information will be needed:
- Phone number to contact should there be important updates regarding your payments.
- The credit card you want to use to pay payroll. Information includes card and address details.
- If you would like to run your full payroll amount, select "Full payroll amount". You also have the option to fund a portion of your payroll by entering the maximum amount you would like your charged each payroll run.
- ADP bank account information, including:
- Wire Transfer Routing Number → The wire transfer routing number associated with your ADP bank account is not the same as the ACH or paper routing number found on checks. This number can be obtained by contacting your bank.
- Bank Account Number → This is the account number for the bank account attached to your ADP RUN account.
- Beneficiary Name on Account → The individual or business name associated with the bank account (the name the bank account is registered under).
- Beneficiary Address → This can be found on your bank statement along with the Beneficiary Name. This is the address attached to your bank account.
NOTE: If your bank charges an incoming domestic wire fee, this amount will be deducted from the deposit amount. We recommend checking with your bank to confirm.
After you have enabled the integration, every time you run payroll through ADP, Plastiq will charge your credit card automatically and deposit funds into your ADP RUN account.