This integration is currently available only to users who have been referred by ADP.
Once the Plastiq is enabled with your ADP RUN account, your payroll will be funded by the Visa or Mastercard business credit card you add to Plastiq. Here’s how it works:
- Process payroll as usual within ADP by 4:00pm Eastern Time at least one business day prior to your pay date to guarantee a successful ADP debit from your bank account.
- Plastiq then charges your Visa or Mastercard business credit card the payroll amount and associated payroll taxes plus 2.5% Plastiq fee.
- Plastiq securely sends the funds via wire transfer to your ADP RUN bank account within one business day. The integration is enabled with your FEDWIRE routing information which is not the same as the ACH or paper routing number found on checks. If you don’t know your wire routing number, please contact your bank.
- ADP debits from your account and disburses payroll to your employees.
- Pay amounts and taxes are included in the amount charged to your card. Other payment types such as 401k-matching, recurring ADP fees, HSA/FSA deposits, etc, are not included and must be funded as they currently are.