Yes, you may set a maximum amount for each payroll run you would like Plastiq to charge your credit card with the remaining balance covered by funds in your bank account, as usual.
To pay a portion of your payroll by credit card:
1. When enabling the integration (see this article), you have the option to pay the full payroll amount or partial amount.
2. Select Partial amount and enter the maximum amount of your ADP payroll you would like Plastiq to charge to your credit card each payroll run. This amount can be changed at any time. Keep in mind any remaining amount must be covered by the funds in your bank account.
To update the partial amount:
1. Navigate to you Plastiq Payroll in the top right corner when logged into your Plastiq account.
2. In the amount section, click edit.
3. Select the option you would like to update, full or a new partial amount.
4. Click through the sections until the review screen and Update.